EASY TO BOOK | CREATIVE VISION | HIGH-END IMAGES
Capture the memories of your pregnancy with a magical and timeless experience. You can trust us to give you the maternity photoshoot of your dreams. To document your tender curves and the joy of the moment. Our signature style is to exceed your expectations with one-of-a-kind images and sessions fit for a queen. Choose your mom-to-be package below.
Base Package Starting at $430.
Only requires a 50% Deposit to Secure Reservation.
- A phone consultation to custom design your session (check your email to schedule call)
- Session covers one individual
- Use of any studio prop of your choice
- A 1 hour photo session
- One Outfit
- Your Choice of 3 Digital Images* (the gallery usually includes 50-80 images to choose from)
- Access to the full gallery with all the photos taken
Here is How It Works . . .
- You Confirm Your Time & Date
- Our Photoshoot Coordinator Will Reach Out To Custom Design Your Session
- You show up to your session as planned with hair and makeup ready.
- Your custom session starts and we work our magic!
- After your session is completed you will receive an email with all your photos
- Within 8-14 days you will receive your high-end retouched images. (expedited service is available)
- You can then order prints, albums or get additional digital images.
- Lastly, drop those pics on the timeline and show off!
Customer Reviews 💫
Our 100% Jaw Dropping Quality Guarantee! 💯
If, for any reason, you don't fall in love with your look after we deliver your photos, we will go through UNLIMITED rounds of corrections until they are perfect.
Frequent Asked Questions...
Our usual turn around is 8-14 days. An expedited option (4-5 days) is available at checkout for an additional fee.
We are located in Pompano Beach, FL. We do travel to on location shoots for a small fee.
A Make-up artist can be added by selecting the add-on at checkout. We’ll take care of everything after you book.
We do have an array of props in our studio that you can use at no additional cost. If you don’t see the prop(s) you need in our inventory, you will need to source it yourself and bring it in for your photoshoot.