EASY TO BOOK | CREATIVE VISION | HIGH-END IMAGES
Are you frustrated about lack of sales? Then it’s time to boss up your brand! Our team is committed to providing high-end, professional photography services that help you attract customers and market yourself as the boss you are. Ready to breakthrough to that next level? Customize the perfect package below.
Base Package Starting at $500.
Only requires a 50% Deposit to Secure Reservation.
- A phone consultation to custom design your session (check your email to schedule call)
- One outfit of your choice
- A 1 hour photo session
- Makeup artist (if you choose to add on)
- Your Choice of 3 Digital Images* (the gallery usually includes 50-80 images to choose from)
- Access to the full gallery with all the photos taken
Here is How It Works . . .
- You Confirm Your Time & Date
- Our Photoshoot Coordinator Will Reach Out To Custom Design Your Session
- You show up to your session as planned with hair and makeup ready.
- Your custom session starts and we work our magic!
- After your session is completed you will receive an email with all your photos
- Within 8-14 days you will receive your high-end retouched images. (expedited service is available)
- You can then order prints, albums or get additional digital images.
- Lastly, drop those pics on the timeline and show off!
Customer Reviews 💫
Our 100% Jaw Dropping Quality Guarantee! 💯
If, for any reason, you don't fall in love with your look after we deliver your photos, we will go through UNLIMITED rounds of corrections until they are perfect.
Frequent Asked Questions...
We recommend booking for 17 days before your launch/sale or date you plan on putting your images to use.
We are located in Pompano Beach, FL. We do travel to on location shoots for a small fee.
A Make-up artist can be added by selecting the add-on at checkout. We’ll take care of everything after you book.
We do have an array of props in our studio that you can use at no additional cost. If you don’t see the prop(s) you need in our inventory, you will need to source it yourself and bring it in for your photoshoot.