Thank you for considering 27ELEVEN Studios for your maternity photoshoot. Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. This policy outlines how and why we collect personal data from those who express interest in our services through our lead form and how we protect this information.
2. Information We Collect
When filling out our lead form, you will be asked to provide specific information for us to help determine the best service for you. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Anticipated budget for a maternity photoshoot
- Previous photography service investments
- Preferences related to our services
- Referral source
- Intent to schedule a photoshoot
3. Why We Collect This Information
This information is collected to:
- Understand your requirements better and tailor our offerings to your needs.
- Ensure that we can provide a service that matches your expectations and budget.
- Improve our services and offerings.
4. Sharing and Storing Your Information
- Your information is stored on secure servers and is only accessible to a limited number of employees at 27ELEVEN Studios.
- We will not share, sell, or rent your personal information to third parties.
- We may only disclose your personal information if we’re legally compelled to do so or for the protection and safety of our staff, customers, or the general public.
5. Your Rights
- You have the right to access, correct, or delete any personal information we hold about you. Requests for access can be made through our main website at https://2711studios.com/maternity-photoshoot/.
- You have the right to opt-out of any marketing communications we might send based on the information you provide in the lead form.
6. Changes to This Policy